The Ikelite 6242.10 Underwater Camera Housing Waterproof Case for Canon Powershot S100 allows use of your camera underwater to a depth of 200ft./60m. The housing includes a flash diffuser allowing use of the cameras flash underwater. A cameras flash is generally effective for a distance of no more than four feet underwater. Use of an underwater strobe for stills and video lighting for moving images is recommended. Underwater color correction filters make colors more vivid and clear. An example filters & correct white balanace effect on your pictures can be viewed under the video tab.
- Rated for a depth of 200ft. / 60m
- Two 12-24 threaded mounts on bottom of housing allow for secure attachment to trays and lights
- Includes: 1cc tube of silicon, flash diffuser, flash deflector, vinyl port cover and lanyard
- An included flash diffuser improves lighting quality when the cameras built in flash is used. Built in flash is effective for 2-3 feet. A substrobe is recommended for best results.
- 67mm port for external lens options
Trays with Release Handles
- Optional tray with release handles provide greater control underwater as well as attachment points for substrobes and lights
External Color Filters
- Ikelite 6441.41 tropical blue water and 6441.81 for green water filters are available.
- Improves definition, clarity and color or pictures underwater.
External Underwater Strobes
- Ikelite AF35 substrobe tray set is recomened for compact housings
- Ikelite Pro-V8 Led light can be used when using movie mode
External Lens Options
- Ikelite 6420 Wide Angle Lens fit directly to the front of the 67mm port.
- 67mm Macro lens options can also be used