Sea & Sea MDX-40D Underwater Camera Housing-Waterproof Marine Case For Canon EOS 40D, EOS 50D Digital SLR
- CNC Machined And Ergonomically Designed For Ease Of Use
- Manufactured From Solid Block Aluminum Alloy With All Edges Polished For Safety
- An Optional TTL Converter III For Canon Enables Automatic TTL Strobe Photography
- Includes 0.66x Pick-Up View Finder Standard, An Interchangeable 0.8 View Finder Is Available Separately
- Comes Standard With Two Types Kinds Of Type-N Connectors: One 2-Pin Wired Manual, One 6-Pin Wired Connector (For Dedicated TTL)
- Both The Main Command Dial And Sub Dial Are Operable While Holding The Hand Grips Due To The Ergonomic Design
- Nearly All Functions Of The Canon EOS-40D Are Accessible While Underwater
- The Quick Shoe Feature Allows The Camera To Be Easily Installed And Removed From The Housing
- A Built-In Leak Sensor Immediately Alerts You To Any Water Leakage
- Locking Latches Prevent Accidental Opening Of The Housing
- Construction: Body: Corrosion-Resistant Aluminum Alloy, Grip: Corrosion-Resistant Diecast Aluminum Alloy
- Ports For Sea&Sea Housing Are Sold Separately
- Depth Rating: 60m/ 200ft
- Dimension: 317Wx168Hx137D mm / 12.7Wx6.7Hx5.5D Inch
- Weight: 2,700g / 94.5oz
Sea&Sea MDX-40 Detailed Information
TTL converter connector employed as standard.]
The included 6-pin wired connector accepts the optional TTL converter III for Canon. The converter works with the YS-Series strobes to provide automatic TTL flash adjustment.
*The converter requires the Sync Cord/N for connecting to the YS-250PRO strobe.
*The MDX-40D housing comes from the factory with these bulkhead connectors: one type-N (2-pin wired) connector and one 6-pin (6-pin wired) connector.
*To use two SEA&SEA YS-Series strobes with the factory-equipped bulkhead connectors, you must use the Dual Sync Cord/N.
Sea&Sea Canon MDX Series Port Charts