Sea&Sea RDX-D60 Underwater Camera Housing For Nikon D40, D40x D60 Digital SLR Camera With Standard Port
Port Chart For Sea&Sea Nikon RDX Housing
- Easy Mounting System : Camera Quick Shoe for easy mounting and removal of the camera. Mounting the camera becomes a breeze. You need only to slide the camera quick shoe into the slot, up to the designated position. There is almost no need for complicated position and gear alignments so even beginners can easily mount a camera.
- Two Fiber Optic Cable Sockets : Simply by connecting the Fiber-optic cable (L-type) to the connector, the light of the digital camera’s built-in flash is detected and connected to an external strobe. This is considerably less complicated than setting up an electrical connector that requires detailed knowledge. It also eliminates any risks involved when the connector is submerged in water.
- TTL Auto Adjustment : Available when using an optional YS Converter/C
When using a YS Converter/C to enable the TTL auto adjustment, use a YS converter connector (6-pin connector) to connect it to a genuine SEA&SEA strobe.
*In order to use it, a Sync Cord/N must be attached to the strobe.
- Features a 0.5x pick-up viewfinder that makes it easy to see the whole field of view. An optional exchangeable viewfinder can be selected as well.
- New lineup of ports includes the RDX Standard Port (for most standard zoom lenses), the RDX Port Base L (for joint use with NX-series ports) and the RDX Port Base S (for joint use with compact macro ports). Using the appropriate port base, you can use any type of existing NX ports, expanding the range of lenses that can be used.
- New type of easily operated shutter lever, excellent for quick snapshots and to avoid motion blur. The shutter lever can be operated in two ways – pushing from the top or pulling from the front – and offers a smooth halfway press for adjusting the autofocus so you need not worry about any missed chances.
- Camera quick shoe for easy mounting and removal of the camera. Mounting the camera becomes a breeze.
- Large buckle structure (with lock function). Makes it easier to open and close the back cover than existing (metal) locking latches.
- Both the main dial and quick control dial are operable while holding the hand grips due to advanced ergonomic design.
- Includes two bulkhead connectors: one type-N connector (2-pin wired for manual) and one 6-pin wired connector (for dedicated TTL).
- When using the optional Grip-Stay L, you can hold the camera firmly with both hands just as you can with conventional housings.
- Strong and durable build, with a depth rating of up to 60m / 200ft.
Sea&Sea RDX-D60 Website